August 8, 2020: Artists Day
Have you ever wanted to try an artistic profession for a day? Now’s your chance! Join us for Artists Day on August 8 at Nelahozeves Castle.
Try on different hats and experience a day in the life of a drummer, seamstress, juggler, and more! Our fun and varied program includes workshops, arts and crafts stands, a puppet show, historical dance performances, and a fashion show boasting the best of traditional Renaissance garb.
Tours of the castle’s exhibition and creative artistic workshops for kids are included in the price of the festival ticket.
- 10:00 – 10:20 | Performance by Juggler PET
- 10:30 – 10:50 | Drum Circle
- 11:00 – 11:20 | Dance Performance – Dance School
- 11:30 – 12:05 | Theater Performance (The Dwarf Who Did Not Give Up)
- 12:15 – 12:35 | Performance by Juggler PET (2)
- 12:45 – 12:55 | Renaissance Fashion Show
- 13:15 – 13:35 | Drum Circle
- 13:50 – 14:30 | Theatre Performance (The Dog and the Dragon) (2)
- 14:45 – 15:05 | Dance Performance – Dance School (2)
- 15:15 – 15:35 | Drum Circle
- 15:45 – 16:05 | Performance by Juggler PET (3)
- 16:15 – 16:35 | Drum Circle
- Arts and crafts markets
- Tours of the permanent exhibition
- Creative workshops & tours
- Adults: 130 CZK
- Children up to 12, students, seniors: 90 CZK
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children up to 12): 310 CZK
- Children under 5 (inclusive): free
*Tours of the permanent exhibition are included in the price of the festival ticket.
*We recommend purchasing tickets online, to avoid queues.
The maximum number of people allowed for public events is established by the Ministry of Health and we adhere to these regulations. Thank you for respecting these measures for everyone’s health and safety.