The popular Wine Harvest festival is back for its third year!
Join us on Saturday, September 17, to celebrate the end of summer with a day family festivities at Nelahozeves Castle, including a concert by the legendary Czech band, Mňága a Žďorp!
Adults can look forward to drinking burčák and a variety of award-winning wines from Chateau Lobkowicz Roudnice. For children, we have planned a day full of fun activities including a bouncy castle, trampolines, our popular waffle eating competition, creative workshops, and a special gaming zone. They will also be able to try a hand at pressing grapes on a historical wine press.
In the afternoon and evening, well-known bands will perform in the castle garden.
- Wine and burčák from Roudnice nad Labem
- Performances from Mňága a Žďorp and other bands
- Rodeo bull riding competition
- Pressing of grapes on a historical wine press
- Waffle eating contest
- Creative artistic workshops
- Bouncy castle and trampolines
- ALBI play zone
- Delicious refreshments and coffee
- Arts and crafts stands
- Free camping zone
12:20 Yelling Orangutans
17:30 Vypuštěné Koupaliště
20:00 Mňága a Žďorp
- Guided tour of the permanent exhibition Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home, (until 17:00) is included in the festival ticket
- Entry with dogs is prohibited. Assistance dogs are allowed entry
- Camping in your own tent on the festival grounds
- Adults: 290 CZK
- Children under 12, students and seniors: 190 CZK
- Family admission (2+2 children under 12): 590 CZK
- Free entry for Children up to 5 years (inclusive), members of the Lobkowicz Collections Program, and residents of Nelahozeves
Upon presentation of a valid České dráhy ticket, 30% discount from the entrance fee*
* only applicable for the purchase of tickets on location