The popular Wine Harvest festival is back for its second year!
Join us on Saturday, September 25 for our most popular autumn festival! Taste a variety of award-winning wines and traditional burčák from the Roudnice Castle Winery. Enjoy barbecue refreshments and fun activities for adults and children alike, including waffle eating contests and art workshops. Take in the majestic Renaissance atmosphere, brought to life with all-day live music from local bands like Candlelights and Žabis until 22:00.
- Lobkowicz wine and burčák
- Live music all day
- Waffle eating competition
- Creative artistic workshops
- Arts and crafts stands
- And much more
- Adults: 180 CZK
- Children up to 12, students, seniors: 120 CZK
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children up to 12): 450 CZK
- Children under 5 (inclusive): free
- Tour of the permanent exhibition Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home is included in the price of the festival ticket.
- Entry with dogs is prohibited. Assistance dogs are allowed entry.
- We recommend purchasing tickets online, to avoid queues.