Nelahozeves Exhibition and Tours
Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home
The castle’s permanent exhibition, Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home, was installed in 2007. Inspired by the era of Ferdinand Zdenko, 10th Prince Lobkowicz (1858–1938), twelve period rooms illustrate how a Czech noble family lived in the 19th century. The tour features books and manuscripts from the Lobkowicz Library, Old Master paintings by Brueghel, Rubens, Veronese, and Panini, fine furniture, unusual hunting trophies, and a vast arms collection.
- Regular Ticket: 180 CZK
- Children (up to 12 years of age) / Student / Senior: 120 CZK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): 430 CZK
- The Castle is open Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Please note that entrance to the exhibition is possible with a guided tour only. On weekdays, tours start at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00. On weekends, tours start at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
- Online bookings must be made no later than 2 hours before the tour date. For bookings and information, please contact: +420 724 557 617
- Photos are allowed without flash #NelahozevesCastle
Guided Tours in Czech
Those who join guided tours in Czech who speak a foreign language can receive an accompanying guide text in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
Guided Tours in Foreign Language
If you would like to book a guided tour in a foreign language, please call: +420 724 557 617 or email: email@example.com. The foreign language guided tours are available in: English, French, German, and Russian. Please note that our foreign language tours are price differently to our Czech tours.
Children’s Tour: Discovering The Lobkowicz Collections
Children and parents alike can discover the Lobkowicz Collections through an interactive tour at Nelahozeves Castle, especially aimed at deepening children’s understanding of art, music, and the Lobkowicz family history. The tour is enhanced with creative workshop carried out in the Castle’s period rooms, allowing children to recall and engage with aspects of the tour through lively discussion and worksheets.
- Regular ticket: 160 CZK
- Children (up to 12 years of age): 160 CZK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): 460 CZK
- Recommended age groups: 5 to 12 years of age
- Availability: Saturday at 14:30. We recommend reservations by phone in advance
- Duration: 90 minutes, including creative workshop
- Capacity: 20 people
The Antonín Dvořák Birth House Tour
Due to ongoing restoration work, the Antonín Dvořák Birth House is currently closed to the public. The planned opening date of the new exhibition is April 2024. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.