Nelahozeves Exhibition and Tours
Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home
The castle’s permanent exhibition, Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home, was installed in 2007. Inspired by the era of Ferdinand Zdenko, 10th Prince Lobkowicz (1858–1938), twelve period rooms illustrate how a Czech noble family lived in the 19th century. The tour features books and manuscripts from the Lobkowicz Library, Old Master paintings by Brueghel, Rubens, Veronese, and Panini, fine furniture, unusual hunting trophies, and a vast arms collection.
- Regular Ticket: 150 CZK
- Children (up to 12 years of age) / Student / Senior: 100 CZK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): 360 CZK
- Multisite Ticket*
Includes admission to all House of Lobkowicz Heritage Sites: Lobkowicz Palace, Nelahozeves Castle, Střekov Castle, Roudnice Castle
Adult: CZK 390 / Family: CZK 890
* Tickets cannot be used for festivals and other special events outside of standard entry. Tickets are valid for one year after purchase.
- The Castle is open Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Please note that entrance to the exhibition is possible with a guided tour only. On weekdays, tours start at 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00.
On weekends, tours start at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00.
- Photos are allowed without flash #NelahozevesCastle
Guided Tours in Czech
Those who join guided tours in Czech who speak a foreign language can receive an accompanying guide text in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
Children’s Tour: Discovering The Lobkowicz Collections
Children and parents alike can discover the Lobkowicz Collections through an interactive tour at Nelahozeves Castle, especially aimed at deepening children’s understanding of art, music, and the Lobkowicz family history. The tour is enhanced with creative workshop carried out in the Castle’s period rooms, allowing children to recall and engage with aspects of the tour through lively discussion and worksheets.
- Regular ticket: 130 CZK
- Children (up to 12 years of age): 130 CZK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): 390 CZK
- Recommended age groups: 5 to 12 years of age
- Availability: Saturday and Sunday at 14:00. We recommend reservations by phone in advance
- Duration: 90 minutes, including creative workshop
- Capacity: 20 people
The Antonín Dvořák Birth House Tour
We currently only offer guided tours of the Antonín Dvořák’s Birth House. The 30-minute tours start each Saturday at 16:00. The meeting point with guides is at Nelahozeves Castle’s admissions office.
Learn more about plans to transform the house and grounds into a new museum and international music destination by the end of 2023.
- Regular Ticket: 70 CZK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): 190 CZK
- The Antonín Dvořák Birth House is open with limited availability, as it is in the proccess of being renovated.
- Tour Duration: 30 min
- We recommend making reservations in advance by phone