Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home
The permanent exhibition Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home, illustrates in extensive detail how an influential noble family lived in the 19th century. Inspired by the era of Ferdinand Zdenko, 10th Prince Lobkowicz (1858-1938), the twelve period rooms visited on the guided tour include the elegant Dining Room, the bedrooms of the Prince and Princess, the Music Room, the Prince’s Smoking Room, the Family Chapel, and the Prince’s Library featuring a rotating selection of books and manuscripts from the Lobkowicz Archive and the 65,000-volume Roudnice Lobkowicz Library.
- Regular Ticket: CZK 130
- Children (6 - 15 years of age) / Students / Seniors: CZK 90
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): CZK 310)
- Access to four Lobkowicz properties*
Adult: CZK 390 / Family: CZK 890
* Tickets are available at any of the locations and are valid until 1. 11. 2021, with the exception of the Lobkowicz Palace, where tickets are valid until 1. 4. 2022.
- The Castle is open Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00 to 17:00
- On weekdays, tours will take place at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
- On weekends, tours take place at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00.
- Photos are allowed without flash #NelahozevesCastle
- Please note that entrance to the exhibition is possible with a guided tour only
Guided Tour in Czech
Those who join guided tours in Czech who speak a foreign language can receive an accompanying guide text in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
Children’s Tour: Discovering The Lobkowicz Collections
Children and parents alike can discover the Lobkowicz Collections through a new interactive tour at Nelahozeves Castle, especially aimed at deepening children’s understanding of art, music, and the Lobkowicz family history. The tour is enhanced with creative workshop carried out in the Castle’s period rooms, allowing children to recall and engage with aspects of the tour through lively discussion and worksheets.
- Regular ticket: CZK 100
- Children (3 - 12 years of age): CZK 100
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): CZK 360
- Recommended age groups: 5 to 10 years of age
- Availability: Saturday and Sunday at 14:00
- We recommend reservations by phone in advance
- Duration: 90 minutes, including creative workshop
The Dvořák Birth House Tour
Visits of Dvořák’s Birth House are currently available only with a guided tour. The 30-minute tours start each Saturday at 16:00. Meeting point with guides is at Nelahozeves Castle’s ticket office.
- Regular Ticket: CZK 70
- Availability: Saturdays at 16:00
The Dvořák Birth House is open with limited availability but is in the proccess of being renovated, meaning that we only offer one tour on Saturdays at 16:00
We recommend reservations by phone in advance
Duration: 30 min