This summer, the elegant Renaissance courtyard of the Lobkowicz Palace is being converted into a balmy summer evening destination for live music and relaxation. Enjoy a glass of wine and sample a variety of tapas as you take in the Palace’s atmospheric setting and panoramic views. Join us every Thursday at 17:00.
Meet the Lobkowiczes
During July and August, visitors have the unique opportunity to experience an intimate tour of the Lobkowicz Palace Museum with William Lobkowicz Jr. Let your personal Lobkowicz guide take you through the Collections, which feature world-famous paintings, decorative arts, exceptional arms and armor, and hand-annotated musical scores by Mozart and Beethoven. The tours start every Sunday at 2:30 p.m..
A day spent at Nelahozeves Castle brings a lifetime of memories. A quick 30-minute train ride from Prague’s Masaryk train station transports happy visitors far from the congested, tourist laden streets of Prague to the charming and historic renaissance splendor of the Lobkowicz country estate. Here visitors will be treated to an authentic taste of Bohemian holiday traditions.
- Live Saturdays:
Reneissance Day - July 11th – 9:30 – 17:00
Day with an Artist - August 8th - 9:30 – 17:00
- Wine Festival - September 5th –9:30 – 17:00
- Pumpkin Day Festival – Saturday, October 17th 2020
- Advent Festival – Saturday and Sunday, November 28th and 29th 2020
This majestic castle Střekov stands 100 meters above the river Elbe in northern Bohemia. Střekov is a romantic place which you’ll love from your first visit. The castle is a great place for different types of events, including Sunday fairy tales for children. The most important festival is “Střekovské hudební léto” (Střekov Musical Summer), where you can listen to different musical genres on the upper terrace.
- Činoherní studio Ústí nad Labem – performances in Czech on following days:
- July 7th, July 8th, July 9th, July 10th, July 11th, July 12th
- Fairy Tale Sunday – Sunday June 21st, 2020
- Střekov Music Summer - Friday July 17th, 2020
- Fairy Tale Sunday – Sunday July 26th, 2020
- Střekov Music Summer - Friday July 31th, 2020
- Střekov Music Summer - Friday August 14th, 2020
- Fairy Tale Sunday – Sunday September 6th, 2020