Visit Safely and Responsibly With Us
All Lobkowicz sites are open to the public. We prioritize the health and safety of our visitors and employees. Please be assured that we have put procedures in place and continue to follow public health regulations issued by the authorities.
For a safe and enjoyable visit, please review our enhanced health and safety measures below.
We ask all visitors to follow these safety guidelines:
- Respirators (FFP2, KN 95) are required for all visitors and staff inside the properties (as directed by the Ministry of Health).
- Maintain physical distancing and minimize contact. Keep at least 2 meters away from others.
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly throughout your visit.
- Please do not touch displayed goods in our Museum Gift Shops. Our staff will be happy to show you anything you wish to see in detail.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are feeling sick.
Should anyone entering our facilities have contracted COVID-19, please immediately inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
House of Lobkowicz measures to minimize the spread of illness:
- Rigorous procedures for continuous cleaning and disinfecting of public spaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disposable gloves accessible throughout the premises.
- Visitor traffic and movement are being monitored to ensure a safe distance and minimal contact between visitors.
- Plastic barriers in admissions area.
Thank you for respecting these guidelines and we look forward to welcoming you in person or virtually!
Due to recent regulations issued by the Czech government, our museums, exhibitions, and castles are closed until further notice. This includes the Lobkowicz Palace Museum and Lobkowicz Palace Café at Prague Castle, and Nelahozeves, Roudnice, and Střekov Castles.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to welcome you back soon.