July 31, 09:30 – 18:00
Join us for a day of laughter and fun! Invite your friends, stretch your bodies, and enjoy the beautiful nature around Nelahozeves Castle.
We’re kicking off with a Castle Decathlon and a Bike Ride with a Prince. But don’t worry – there’s plenty of space to relax afterwards near the Skála building, or while making a family sports flag.
Join William R. Lobkowicz at the Troja Shipyard at 9:00 for a scenic start to the day.
Other fun activities will include creative workshops, arts and crafts, and much more.
Entry to the Pernstein Women and Europe exhibition is also included with your ticket.
- Castle Decathlon
- Creative artistic workshops
- Making a family sports flag
- Arts and crafts stands
- Sport activities
- Space to relax
- And much more
- Adults: 130 CZK
- Children up to 12, students, seniors: 90 CZK
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children up to 12): 310 CZK
- Children under 5 (inclusive): free
- Tour of the Pernstein Women and Europe exhibition is included in the price of the festival ticket.
- Entry with dogs is prohibited. Assistance dogs are allowed entry.
- We recommend purchasing tickets online, to avoid queues.
Rules and recommendations
Upon arrival, everyone must prove that one of the following conditions is met:
- have a negative PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not exceeding 72 hours old,
- have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event.
- having got vaccinated, provided the last dose (i.e., in case of a two-dose vaccination scheme, the second one, in case of a single-dose vaccination scheme, the first one) has been administered at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Everyone present must have a respirator on at all times without an exhalation valve of min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95).
- The total number of spectators present may not exceed 1,000 persons.