Once one of Bohemia’s most prominent noble families, the Lobkowiczes were forced to flee their homeland twice under both the Nazi and Communist regimes. Interact with William Rudolf Lobkowicz and ask him about his family's return to their native country to reclaim their confiscated possessions, with the mission to preserve, study, and share them with the world!
- Ask William questions as if you were there in person
- Meet the direct ancestor of important historical characters
- Encounter world-famous paintings by Bruegel, Velazquez, and Canalleto
- See hand-annotated manuscripts by Mozart and Beethoven
- Visit the Lobkowicz Palace in the Prague Castle, inexcessible physically during the Covid Pandemic
- Enjoy a variety of interactive elements, including trivia and live Q&As.
For questions, alternate tour dates and inquiries, please email: email@example.com
- Maximum Group Size: 20 people
- Fixed Price: $1000
- Tours are hosted on Zoom