PKF — LOBKOWICZ series
On Friday, October 9th, 2020 Lobkowicz Palace will host another performance in the PKF-Lobkowicz series.
Remarkable evenings in the magical Lobkowicz Palace attract guests to special gatherings with the curators of the Lobkowicz Collections and fascinating discussion about subjects connecting both history and the present. The guests have a unique opportunity to meet the PKF – Prague Philharmonia’s artists and management. Refreshments provided by the head chef of the Lobkowicz Palace and a glass of wine make a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that pervades the whole evening.
- 6.15 pm The curators of the Lobkowicz music collection reveal its treasures through enthralling story-telling
- 7.00 pm Concert by the PKF – Prague Philharmonia and soloists in the Imperial Hall
- 8.15 pm The curators of the Lobkowicz music collection reveal its treasures through enthralling story-telling (second gathering)
Dear guests, to keep the distance between visitors we will repeat the lecture by the curators of the Lobkowicz music collection after the concert.
Patron of the concert: Miloslav Vrba — violin
- Sonata in B minor for solo cello, Op. 8, 1st movement
- Sinfonia concertante, op. 84, Hob. I:105, B-flat major
- Concerto for Violoncello and Orchestra in C major Hob VIIb:1
Marc Coppey — violoncello
Jan Souček — oboe
Tomáš Františ — bassoon
Jan Fišer — artistic leader, violin
Photo Credit: © PKF – Prague Philharmonia | Petra Hajská