Lobkowicz Palace Museum
Visitors are accompanied through the museum with a free audio guide, narrated in English by two generations of the Lobkowicz family and the Collections’ curators. The audio guide is also available in 10 additional languages (Czech, German, Mandarin, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, French, Korean, Ukrainian). The audio guide can also be accessed on mobile devices.
Prague InSpires Panorama
This 30-minute “insider’s guide” to Prague is narrated by Alexandra and William Lobkowicz, and contains their personal insights, stories, and remembrances of the city. The audio guide introduces visitors to more than a dozen of Prague’s most interesting and important sites, all visible from the balcony of the Lobkowicz Palace. These include Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Malá Strana, Vyšehrad Castle, Petřín Tower, and many more. It also features a musical score commissioned and composed especially for this tour.
- Adult: 290 CZK
- Children (7-15 years old) / Students / Senior: 220 CZK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): 690 CZK
- Free Admission for Lobkowicz Collections Members or Patrons. Members or Patrons should present their membership cards at admissions.
- Audio guides are available in 11 languages
- Photos are allowed without flash #LobkowiczPalace