August 8, 2020: Artists Day
Have you ever wanted to try an artistic profession for a day? Now’s your chance! Join us for Artists Day on August 8 at Nelahozeves Castle.
Try on different hats and experience a day in the life of a drummer, seamstress, juggler, and more! Our fun and varied program includes workshops, arts and crafts stands, a puppet show, historical dance performances, and a fashion show boasting the best of traditional Renaissance garb.
Tours of the castle’s exhibition and creative artistic workshops for kids are included in the price of the festival ticket.
- Drum performance and rhythmic drum lessons
- Juggling performances and workshops for children
- Historical dance performances
- Puppet Theater 100 Monkeys
- Renaissance fashion show
- Seamstress and tailor workshops
- Arts and crafts markets
- Tours of the permanent exhibition
- Creative workshops & tours
- Adults: 130 CZK
- Children up to 12, students, seniors: 90 CZK
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children up to 12): 310 CZK
- Children under 5 (inclusive): free
*Tours of the permanent exhibition are included in the price of the festival ticket.
*We recommend purchasing tickets online, to avoid queues.
In line with the public health regulations issued by the authorities, the maximum number of people allowed at one time in indoor and outdoor spaces is limited to 1000 people. We therefore ask for your patience if it is necessary to wait until other visitors have left. Thank you for respecting these measures for everyone’s health and safety.