Crisp air and golden hues welcome the glory of autumn — along with exciting preparations for the annual Pumpkin Festival at Nelahozeves Castle.
On Saturday, October 17, capture the best of the season with a full day of fun activities for children and adults alike. Of course, pumpkins of all shapes, colors and sizes will be featured, waiting to be carved and decorated. Enjoy theater performances or test your competitive and artistic skills in various competitions and artistic workshops. Explore an array of arts and crafts stands selling handmade products or sample delicious refreshments (many of which include pumpkin).
The festival will take place outdoors and strictly follows all rules and guidelines from the Czech Ministry of Health.
- 9:30 | Opening
- 10:00 – 10:30 | Juggler PUPA
- 10:45 – 11:15 | Drum Circle
- 11:30 – 17:00 | Campfire and cooking sausages
- 11:30 – 12:00 | Singing by the campfire with Žabis
- 12:15 – 12:30 | Dancing performance
- 12:45 – 13:15 | Drum Circle
- 13:30 – 14:00 | Juggler PUPA
- 14:15 – 14:50 | Singing by the campfire with Žabis
- 15:00 – 15:30 | Juggler PUPA
- 15:45 – 16:30 | Štěpánčino Divadélko Theater
- 17:00 | End of the festival
Please bring your own tools for pumpkin carving. Thank you.
All Day Program:
- Castle exhibition tours (last tour starts at 4 p.m.)
- Lobkowicz wine (tasting and purchases)
- BBQ in the courtyard
- Creative workshops
- Arts and crafts stands
- Adults: CZK 130
- Children up to 12 years old/students/seniors: CZK 90
- Family Ticket (2 adults + 2 children up to 12 years): CZK 310
- Children up to 5 years old: free entry