Midday Classic Concert
No day at Prague Castle is complete without attending a classical music concert performed in the Lobkowicz Palace’s beautifully decorated 17th century baroque concert hall.
Listen to pearls of classic music as you sit below the exquisitely painted 17th century fresco ceiling.
The varied program of solo and ensemble pieces is presented daily at 13:00 and lasts approximately 60 minutes. The program presents works by the great baroque composers, Bach and Vivaldi; the champions of the classical style, Mozart and Beethoven; and the great 19th-century Czech composers, Dvořák and Smetana.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- A. Vivaldi: Allegro (from Four Seasons)
- J. S. Bach: Inventions
- W. A. Mozart: Turkische Marsch
- Ch. W. Gluck: Pizzicato
- L. van Beethoven: For Elise
- L. van Beethoven: Romance Piéce for Flute solo
- G. Bizet/ F. Borne: Carmen Fantasie (Habanera)
- A. Dvořák: Piece romantique
- B. Smetana: Vltava
- L. Janáček: Ave Maria
- J. S. Bach: Badinerie
Buy your tickets online.
- Regular Ticket: 390 CZK / 490 CZK
- Students / Seniors / Children (7-15 years of age): 340 CZK / 440 CZK
- Combo Ticket (Concert + Museum) Regular: 590 CZK / 690 CZK
- Combo Ticket (Concert + Museum) Senior/Student: 530 CZK / 620 CZK